Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Remember when a quarter could buy happiness for 20 minutes? I do. Of course this was centuries ago when I wuz a teen.

The atmosphere of the arcade was always one of competition, pride and community.

5 friend tournaments goin on at the newest fighting game cabinets, to the aeronautical engineers trying to get the best times on flight arcade sims.

Best times that I can recall, besides leaving my friends behind and dedicating my existence to my co-habitating beautiful fiance, no offense to them I miss them deeply and wish them the best.

Anywho.. this week is the Tokyo Game Show in JAPAN!!!!!!!!!
This to me was always where the ambience of the arcade permeated and influenced the energy of the entire community as a whole.

This looks to be an exciting season for the show and look forward to it immensely.

Get your (virtual) coins ready everyone, and let's have a fun time!!!

No comments: